Friday, February 1, 2013

Confessional Friday...

Well, there is a first time for everything.... let's get confessing! I'm joining Leslie from A Blonde Ambition with her Confessional Friday. 


I confess that I've written a blog before. I had a previous blog but I decided to start this new blog to symbolize the story of my sweet Chris and I. I still have the old one for my own sake, but I don't post to it anymore. I think this will be the one for now.


I confess that I really missed my kids when I was sick this week. I also confess that I'm glad they sort of had a hard time on Wednesday with the substitute. It made it nice returning to the classroom Thursday. They were all so happy to see me. Those hugs were extra special. They were still hugging me today, my second day back.


I confess that I am crazy in love with my dog B'Elanna. She was the best cuddler ever when I was sick this week. She has the biggest brownest eyes. She's a border collie and the most well behaved dog I've ever met. I sure love my Chris, but he brought along a great dog with him too! :)


I confess that I'm no longer Zoe's favorite. She is always wanting to be with Chris. Case in point. See the above picture. She's always wanting to sit on his lap and help him play his computer games. It's okay though. I've got B'Elanna wrapped around my finger!

I confess that my newest favorite thing is photo stream. Chris hooked up my photo stream and streamlined my iphone, ipad, and computer to all by synced together. It's a wonderful thing. I love his technology skills. He's so handy like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment