Thursday, February 14, 2013

School Valentine's Day...

Most of you know that I teach school. I am a Special Education teacher for upper elementary, er...middle elementary kiddos. I teach 3rd and 4th grade kids this year. I love them. Apparently, they love me. I was showered with love on Valentine's Day. I didn't even expect it, so it was a nice little surprise for me! Here are a few pictures from the day. 


I brought these for my assistant and her sidekick. He loves donuts.
I wanted one, and I thought it would be a special treat for Valentine's Day. 

This was the 4th grade Language Arts Conversation Hearts  love story.
They all had conversation hearts and each  kid had to use one of their hearts in a sentence.
The story built up over time. It was cute.
I hope you can read it. 

Here is some of my loot from my kids.
Chocolate, ring pop, necklace, fresh cookie from home (brought in a tissue), & a coffee mug and stuffed puppy!


Wow! Flowers. I have no idea what kind these are.... but they smelled amazing.
However, the smell was so strong they gave me a headache! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment