Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Love

Chris turned 34 this month. I knew I wanted to celebrate and make his day wonderful. My goal was for him to feel loved all day long. I worked on his cards the night before. He had one big card with his present, which were new gloves with the metallic in the fingers to use with his iPhone in the wintertime.
 Then I made little cards for him to open throughout the day at different times. I sent them with him to work and he was supposed to open them and read them at certain times. It was fun to think about him during the day with his little cards.

Chris wanted a jello cake. I've never made one, but it turned out alright. It's pretty simple, but I accidentally didn't decrease the amount of liquid since he wanted more than one flavor. It was nice and moist, but he loved it! It's just a cake, poked with holes, and then filled with jello. Cooled. Top with Cool Whip as the frosting. Delicious!

I would say that overall we had a great celebration and Chris felt very loved on his birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment