Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Beginning of Us

So, we had the movie date night on March 17th, but we spent all day Sunday together too. Ran some errands. Ate some FroYo. You know, all the normal stuff. I was giddy with excitement and it was hard to hide that from my friends.
March 2012
First picture together
Needless to say, Chris and I fell for each other and we haven't been apart since. 

It's funny that Chris and I met in March. The spring is a big time for my family because four family members have birthdays in March, April, and May. We also had Easter too. He was such a good sport and he went with me everywhere. 
April 2012
Easter Weekend
Easter weekend was fun for us. We went to my brother's house to play with the niece and nephew. We also dyed eggs with my mom there too. It was cold and rainy outside so we hid eggs inside the house and Chris was a great sport about it.

The Spring was a good time for us. It was a time of change in my life as I finished up teaching at one school and landed a new job at my current school. Springtime was busy at school with testing, end of year fun things, Special Olympics, etc. We still saw each other every day and knew we were meant to be together. I was the luckiest (I still am...) girl in the world.








No comments:

Post a Comment