Sunday, January 27, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

One of the things I love about Chris are the sweet little hearts he makes me out of straw wrappers. Aren't they the cutest? 

So, Chris and I were officially a couple pretty soon after we started dating. Chris' parents are divorced like mine, which means holidays are going to be a challenge to see everyone and be everywhere. However, for Thanksgiving Chris always goes to see his dad, who happens to live in Washington, D.C. It was in September when he planned on taking me with him to Washington, D.C. for Thanksgiving. It was so exciting and I was looking forward to meeting his Dad and Teresa. We went to D.C. for four days and had a wonderful time. We were able to see some sights, eat at a restaurant that overlooked the White House, tour Arlington, eat wonderful food, drink great wine, and have good conversations with his family. It was a nice and small Thanksgiving for us. I can't wait to go back. 








No comments:

Post a Comment